Translate

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rediscovering Pangaea

Honor your new title in artisan jewelry

Social media is a wonderful thing. Or can be sometimes. It has at least put me back in touch with the maker of some jewelry I once saw at a dog agility trial in Glen Carbon, Illinois. One of our favorite places to trial, by the way!

Anyway, this lady (who also runs Pugs) hand cuts and stamps silver jewelry and will customize it with your dog's name and title. You can personalize your piece further with beads, stones and other nice touches.

Browse the online Etsy store to your heart's content here.

I missed the chance to order last time we crossed paths, but now that I have the address, I plan to order a piece to celebrate Taylor's PAX2. Taylor and I both love sparklies!

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Ooooooh PRETTIES!

Great link, thanks!