Translate

Friday, April 29, 2011

A First Place at AKC 2011 National Agility Championships

Just came across this photo on my iPhone and thought I would share it. It was taken just after the hybrid round at Nationals. Ran into Tom Slattery, one of our favorite judges, and he generously offered to pose with us to commemorate Taylor's first place win in the NAC Standard round. This win
was a huge honor and a big surprise for us and I thank Tom for helping us capture the moment.

Taylor got third in the other two NAC rounds and finished with the #1 cumulative score. In all honestly, I am almost more proud of this achievement than the actual win. It shows how well this tiny champ performed at every stage of the event. He is my heart and my own star. Love you Taylor! Thanks Tom and see you in 2012!

No comments: