Translate

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

2010 AKC National Agility Championships

Road warriors.


Some of our pals have asked me to keep in touch during our trip out to Nationals. We are so excited! So, I thought I would round up some of the places where you can experience some of the event with us.

Here's where to look:

BLOG

First of all, I am going to try very hard to post pictures and news about our trip on my blog. I figured out how to post there directly from my iPhone, so hopefully I can send "news as it happens".

STREAMING VIDEO

Video of the Challengers' and Finals Rounds will be streamed live this coming Sunday. There is a good chance Taylor will make it (pending any unfortunate circumstances). Go to:


It may experience heavy traffic, so if you can't get in, stay logged on or keep trying. Note, if we make it to the Finals, I will try to post an approximate time that we will run, if I can.

AKC OFFICIAL WEBSITES -- For the hard core fanatics:

NAC main page:

Ring schedule (with approx times the different jump heights will be in the ring):

Running order:

Course maps: They usually post the course maps for each day. Look for a link to be posted on the NAC Main page.


Thanks sincerely for all of the support, friendship and fun along the way. Wish us luck!

No comments: